    video. Uninstalled and installed Windows player 11, same problem, audio, but
    no video. Can anyone advise me what I need to do to return to a working Media
    Player? My OS has service pack 3.
    Seafarer, Jul 21, 2008

  2. Seafarer

    Carlos Guest

    Seafarer,
    This is a 64-bit newsgroup and, if you are on SP3, your question is surely
    about Windows XP 32-bit.
    All that being said, no application must be "deleted", but uninstalled.
    Deletion does not uninstall and leaves traces everywhere.
    Could you try system restore and go back to the moment when you only had WMP
    10?
    That should fix it.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 21, 2008