windows media player series 9

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ANTONY FLETCHER, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. My player wont play on line radio either from radio links in the media
    library or straight from a web page.

    says the open URL prefix may need changeing, but when I change it still
    doesn't work, AHHHH!

    HELP!

    Heres the two error messages :-

    Windows Media Player cannot play any items in this playlist. For additional
    information, right-click an item that cannot be played, and then click Error
    Details.

    Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the specified protocol is
    not supported. In the Open URL dialog, try opening the file using a
    different transport protocol (for example, "http:" or "rtsp:").

    May the force be with you!

    Antony Fletcher

    May the force be with you!