    sound plays fine but I'm not able to see the video that goes along with the
    sound.
    All I see is the windows media visual display effects.
    don, Aug 30, 2007

  2. don wrote:
    > I downloaded an MP3 file and tried to play it using windows media 9. THe
    > sound plays fine but I'm not able to see the video that goes along with the
    > sound.
    > All I see is the windows media visual display effects.

    And in an MP3 file, what video were you hoping to see?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 30, 2007

  3. don

    Plato Guest

    don wrote:

    > I downloaded an MP3 file and tried to play it using windows media 9. THe
    > sound plays fine but I'm not able to see the video that goes along with the
    > sound.
    > All I see is the windows media visual display effects.

    mp3s are for audio only.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Aug 30, 2007
  4. don wrote:
    > I downloaded an MP3 file and tried to play it using windows media 9. THe
    > sound plays fine but I'm not able to see the video that goes along with the
    > sound.
    > All I see is the windows media visual display effects.

    Here don, watch this video and listen to the words, I absolutely
    guarantee you'll never want to download another song as long as you live:

    http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=317622
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 30, 2007
  5. don

    Guest

    , Aug 30, 2007
  6. don

    Guest

    , Aug 31, 2007
  7. wrote:
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Here don, watch this video and listen to the words, I absolutely
    >>> guarantee you'll never want to download another song as long as you live:

    >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=GzWOQLxu7rk

    > <this is where you come back with something like
    > http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-RdAzkKlXY >
    >
    > I miss Frosty...

    I was only going to comment that the Beastie Boys song was pretty good,
    but I'll be damned if I could see any boobies in it.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 31, 2007
  8. Rôgêr wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> wrote:

    >>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=GzWOQLxu7rk

    >> <this is where you come back with something like
    >> http://youtube.com/watch?v=_-RdAzkKlXY >
    >>
    >> I miss Frosty...

    > I was only going to comment that the Beastie Boys song was pretty good,
    > but I'll be damned if I could see any boobies in it.

    Scuse me, I meant the Pet Shop Boys.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 31, 2007