    day!) and an attempt is made by Firefox to report the error over the
    Internet, it never, ever is able to succeed in its attempt.

    Ross
    Ross M. Greenberg, Aug 2, 2006

  2. hope they add it in firefox 2

    Benjamin Prater, Aug 2, 2006

  3. Ross M. Greenberg wrote:
    > I listen to WABC radio at http://abcrad.wm.llnwd.net/abcrad_wabc on a
    > regular basis. When I listen to it using Firefox, it (WMP)bombs out on a
    > regular basis with a "unknown system component error"
    >
    > However, when I listen to it using Internet Explorer, there is no problem at
    > all.
    >
    > Additionally, when Firefox *does* crash (at least two with three times a
    > day!) and an attempt is made by Firefox to report the error over the
    > Internet, it never, ever is able to succeed in its attempt.
    >
    > Ross

    Try running in Firefox safe mode to see it its and extension or theme issue
    Mozilla Champion (Dan), Aug 2, 2006
  4. > Try running in Firefox safe mode to see it its and extension or theme
    > issue

    Tell me how, please?
    Ross M. Greenberg, Aug 2, 2006
  5. Ross M. Greenberg

    gwtc Guest

    Ross M. Greenberg wrote:
    >> Try running in Firefox safe mode to see it its and extension or theme
    >> issue

    > Tell me how, please?

    I had no problems with the site.

    Anyways, close FF and make sure its closed by looking in the task
    manager [ctrl+alt+del] and if you see it there running, end it.

    Close, click on the Start button, then run and enter exactly:

    firefox.exe -safe-mode

    this will start FF in safe mode which means it will disable all
    extensions.

    --
    Maxims for the Internet Age: The E-mail of the species is more deadly
    than the mail.
    gwtc, Aug 2, 2006