    (codec?), usually beginning with 'C:\Documents and Settings'. I need to
    remove them. Any & all help would be appreciated. BTW, I have Windows XP.
    Thanks.

    Steve, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Steve

    Liz Guest

    Open WMP, go to Tools, Options, Privacy, click Clear History, OK

    "Steve" wrote

    Liz, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    > Open WMP, go to Tools, Options, Privacy, click Clear History, OK

    But there is no Privacy tab in Options in my WMP 10 (Windows XP).

    Steve, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Steve

    Liz Guest

    "Steve" wrote:
    > > Open WMP, go to Tools, Options, Privacy, click Clear History, OK

    > But there is no Privacy tab in Options in my WMP 10 (Windows XP).

    I am still using WMP 9. But according to the link below, Microsoft
    seems to think that WMP 10 has a Privacy tab.

    Removing recent entries in Windows Media Player 9 and 10 series
    http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;Q243621

    --
    Is Microsoft the Great Satan?

    Liz, Oct 23, 2004