    IE6
    celeron 1.2
    384 ram

    Pompey©, May 4, 2004

  2. Pompey©

    °Mike° Guest

    Try *thoroughly* cleaning out your system, reboot
    and don't have too many applications open whilst
    you are compiling your CD.

    Basic computer maintenance

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 18:47:58 GMT, in
    <yzRlc.1731$>
    Pompey© scrawled:

    °Mike°, May 4, 2004

  3. Pompey©

    Pompey© Guest

    Hi Mike
    Cleaned out everything now
    Still got the same problem Mike :-( ...haven't had this problem before!
    Kim

    Pompey©, May 4, 2004
  4. Pompey©

    Unknown Guest

    Clean out old restore points?? What did you clean out?

    Unknown, May 4, 2004
  5. Pompey©

    Pompey© Guest

    All temp folders ,history ,cookies etc used EasyCleaner and used "End it
    all" to stop all non needed programmes...I even adjusted the playlist I
    wanted to copy and moved 4 of the error ones From the bottom of the list to
    the top and they converted ok!

    Kim

    Pompey©, May 4, 2004
  6. Pompey©

    °Mike° Guest

    Does your WMP know where to place the temporary
    files? Go to Tools / Options / Devices. Select your
    burner drive letter and choose 'Properties / Recording'.
    Make sure that 'Enable CD recording on this drive'
    is selected, and choose a drive with sufficient space
    in the drop-down menu.

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 20:29:48 GMT, in
    <03Tlc.1850$>
    Pompey© scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 4, 2004
  7. Pompey©

    Pompey© Guest

    Mike I think my problem was my daughter dloading mp3s from Kazaa... played
    them myself and they some were corrupted and had a squealing noise after a
    few seconds!! Thanks for your help Kim

    Pompey©, May 5, 2004
  8. Pompey©

    °Mike° Guest

    Ok.

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 23:36:22 GMT, in
    <WNVlc.2085$>
    Pompey© scrawled:

    >Mike I think my problem was my daughter dloading mp3s from Kazaa... played
    >them myself and they some were corrupted and had a squealing noise after a
    >few seconds!! Thanks for your help Kim

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance