    anything, still full usage. Also the memory usage for the process jumps
    between 80MB and 150MB. I have all the latest drivers for my system. Any
    ideas?

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBX?=, Jul 13, 2005

  2. Hello Mike,

    which version of Media Player have you intalled?
    I have intalled version 10.0 and it works fine.
    Is there any problem with your graphic card? Which type of card is in use?
    Have you installed the latest drivers?

    Joachim

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9hY2hpbQ==?=, Jul 13, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBX?=

    mark Guest

    i had a similar problem the other day (100% cpu), i beleive it was the sound
    drivers,
    i have a msi neo2 platinum, it eventually manifested itself into crackly
    sound then the sound
    dissapeared altogether, downloading the audio drivers from msi seems to have
    fixed it (for now)

    cheers

    mark

    mark, Jul 13, 2005
  4. The only version of Media Player that comes with x64 is 10.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 13, 2005
  5. WMP 10 is installed, also my video card is a X600. Again, all my latest
    drivers are installed.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBX?=, Jul 13, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBX?=

    mark Guest

    did you get the drivers from msi ?

    mplayer2.exe is also in xp64 which i prefer,

    also have you tried vlc to see if it plays videos ?

    mark, Jul 14, 2005
  7. Yes, I've tried MSI drivers and Realtek sound drivers. I need WMP10 to sync
    music and videos with my SmartPhone.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBX?=, Jul 14, 2005
  8. I seem to have resolved my problem. I cleared out my Library and it was fine,
    then selectively added more and more. Turns out I had a few corrupt video
    files that would even crash explorer when looking in the folder.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBX?=, Jul 14, 2005