    in 32bit mode.

    How do i correct this?

    James

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUA==?=, Feb 11, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUA==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You can find the 64-bit version in program files/windows media player. You
    can launch from there or make shortcuts where it is convenient. You will
    have 32-bit programs still launching the 32-bit version.

    John Barnes, Feb 11, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUA==?=

    Stuart Guest

    http://www.windows-now.com/blogs/chris123nt/archive/2006/10/10/WMP-on-Vista-x64.aspx

    Be aware WMPx64 requires 64bit codecs and they are like rocking-horse
    droppings

    Stuart, Feb 13, 2007