  1. Has any1 been able to get WMC2.0 to run on x64? Or any other way to stream
    media from x64 PC to XBOX360?
    Any ideas much appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?em9vSw==?=, May 2, 2006

  2. Kevin Lowe from the Media Newsgroups provided some information about this,
    and a possible workaround:
    http://extended64.com/blogs/andre/archive/2005/11/22/1523.aspx
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 2, 2006

  3. Aha
    Went back to Kevins post and realized I just need to use winzip to get at
    the files.
    Thanks Andre!

    =?Utf-8?B?em9vSw==?=, May 2, 2006
  4. You are welcome zooK :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 2, 2006