    sure about deleting these files but am confused about where they belong on
    the ME op system. My reason tells me to take a time-out and ask.....so
    anyone with info would be appreciated. Thanks. Wayne
    Wayne Heigl, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Wayne Heigl

    °Mike° Guest

    At some point, Windows has lost track of where the TIF folder
    is, or should be. Boot into Safe Mode, and open Control
    Panel. Double click 'Internet Options' and press 'Delete
    Files' -- be *sure* to check the box to include 'All offline
    content'. Now, delete *everything* in the Windows\Temp
    folder (including the TIF folder, and subfolders). Boot back
    to normal mode.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:33:35 GMT, in
    <3FZNb.62418$>
    Wayne Heigl scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Wayne Heigl

    Wayne Heigl Guest

    thanks, I can see where you are going here, I'll do it.....wayne

    Wayne Heigl, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Wayne Heigl

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:42:10 GMT, in
    <6NZNb.62419$>
    Wayne Heigl scrawled:

    >thanks, I can see where you are going here, I'll do it.....wayne
    >

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> At some point, Windows has lost track of where the TIF folder
    >> is, or should be. Boot into Safe Mode, and open Control
    >> Panel. Double click 'Internet Options' and press 'Delete
    >> Files' -- be *sure* to check the box to include 'All offline
    >> content'. Now, delete *everything* in the Windows\Temp
    >> folder (including the TIF folder, and subfolders). Boot back
    >> to normal mode.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance