    jamesy Guest

    Hi, anyone know where I can download this image.

    jamesy

    jamesy, Dec 15, 2005

  2. jamesy

    zombie Guest

    jamesy , wrote in message
    :
    > Hi, anyone know where I can download this image.
    >
    > jamesy

    http://images.google.com/images?client=opera&rls=en&q=shed in field&sour
    ceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&sa=N&tab=wi

    --
    zombie computers.Inc
    zombie computers.Pty.Ltd

    zombie, Dec 16, 2005

  3. jamesy

    samuel Guest

    "jamesy" <> wrote in

    > Hi, anyone know where I can download this image.
    >
    > jamesy

    have you looked

    google images search

    samuel, Dec 16, 2005
  4. jamesy

    old jon Guest

    "jamesy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi, anyone know where I can download this image.
    >
    > jamesy

    Just had a google for it. NO luck. I know it`s on the WinME CD if that`s any
    help.
    bw..OJ

    old jon, Dec 16, 2005
  5. "old jon" <> wrote in message

    > "jamesy" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi, anyone know where I can download this image.
    >>
    >> jamesy
    >>

    > Just had a google for it. NO luck. I know it`s on the WinME CD if that`s
    > any help.
    > bw..OJ

    I've just see 20 versions of it on Google. click on the Images link and
    then search. It's nice - what is it?

    Geoff Pearson, Dec 16, 2005
  6. jamesy

    Shuzo Okuda Guest

    Geoff Pearson, <>, the bloodsucking, knotted
    hollow-head, and starcher of shirt collars, exuded:

    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "jamesy" <> wrote in message
    >>> Hi, anyone know where I can download this image.
    >>>
    >>> jamesy
    >>>

    >> Just had a google for it. NO luck. I know it`s on the WinME CD if
    >> that`s any help.
    >> bw..OJ
    >>

    > I've just see 20 versions of it on Google. click on the Images link
    > and then search. It's nice - what is it?

    It's a fucking shed in a fucking field, you stupid ****, what do you think
    it is?

    Shuzo Okuda, Dec 16, 2005
  7. Shuzo Okuda wrote:
    > Geoff Pearson, <>, the bloodsucking, knotted
    > hollow-head, and starcher of shirt collars, exuded:
    >

    >>"old jon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>"jamesy" <> wrote in message

    >>>Just had a google for it. NO luck. I know it`s on the WinME CD if
    >>>that`s any help.
    >>>bw..OJ
    >>>

    >>I've just see 20 versions of it on Google. click on the Images link
    >>and then search. It's nice - what is it?

    > It's a fucking shed in a fucking field, you stupid ****, what do you think
    > it is?

    Some grannies country residence maybe?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Dec 16, 2005
  8. Brian H¹©, <>, the unthinking, bald hempseed, and
    operator of the beetling machine, scoffed:

    > Shuzo Okuda wrote:
    >> Geoff Pearson, <>, the bloodsucking, knotted
    >> hollow-head, and starcher of shirt collars, exuded:
    >>

    >>> "old jon" <> wrote in message

    >>> I've just see 20 versions of it on Google. click on the Images link
    >>> and then search. It's nice - what is it?

    >> It's a fucking shed in a fucking field, you stupid ****, what do you
    >> think it is?
    >>

    > Some grannies country residence maybe?

    That too, but fuckin' hell, eh.