    Thanks in advance for your help/ideas on how to eliminate this every day and
    sometimes many times in a day pain in the behind!

    Gary

    Sharon Russell, Jun 4, 2005

  2. Sharon Russell

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Sharon Russell" <> wrote in message
    news:Ii9oe.18293$-kc.rr.com...
    > MS IE has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    >
    > We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    >
    > Per MS Online Crash Analysis.......A solution is not available for the
    > problem you reported.
    >
    > Does anyone know how to get rid of the above described annoyance?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help/ideas on how to eliminate this every day
    > and
    > sometimes many times in a day pain in the behind!
    >
    > Gary

    You're gonna need to provide more information, dude! The 'ol crystal ball is
    cloudy...

    Any error codes? Full text of error messages?

    Toolman Tim, Jun 4, 2005

  3. Sharon Russell

    Mike Easter Guest

    Sharon Russell wrote:

    > Gary

    Let me see; they, Sharon and Gary, are Siamese twins, joined at the
    hip -- no, wait, Gary is a transvestite who likes to dress in women's
    clothes and call himself 'Sharon' -- no, wait, -- Sharon and Gary are
    married/cohabitating and prefer to think of themselves as Shargary or
    maybe Garon merged personas, because they don't do anything as
    individuals, so we don't really know the actual gender or number of
    whatever it is we are talking to -- we don't know if we should address
    it or them as a plural or singular entity and we don't know if we should
    use pronouns which are gender neutral or feminine or masculine or
    singular or plural verbs. It is pretty tricky for 'us' when something/s
    go/es around as a Sharon/Gary.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Jun 4, 2005
  4. Sharon Russell

    old jon Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > Sharon Russell wrote:
    >
    >> Gary

    > Let me see; they, Sharon and Gary, are Siamese twins, joined at the
    > hip -- no, wait, Gary is a transvestite who likes to dress in women's
    > clothes and call himself 'Sharon' -- no, wait, -- Sharon and Gary are
    > married/cohabitating and prefer to think of themselves as Shargary or
    > maybe Garon merged personas, because they don't do anything as
    > individuals, so we don't really know the actual gender or number of
    > whatever it is we are talking to -- we don't know if we should address
    > it or them as a plural or singular entity and we don't know if we should
    > use pronouns which are gender neutral or feminine or masculine or
    > singular or plural verbs. It is pretty tricky for 'us' when something/s
    > go/es around as a Sharon/Gary.
    >
    > --
    > Mike Easter

    Big Grin <G> %> )