Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) FIX

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by hammadmalik, Feb 6, 2009.

  1. hammadmalik

    hammadmalik

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    hi
    i had same peob with my OS ( windows xp x64 )
    and i fixed it now

    just leave every bullshit do these steps

    1) insurt Windows XP cd in CD/DVD rom
    2) open run
    3) type "sfc /scannow" hit enter

    it ll take some time after it is completed it ll be fixed
    now u can use dialup/network connection Properties Advanced tab or WHATEVER

    i dont know about other OS infact i hv no peoblem with my winxp x64
    hammadmalik, Feb 6, 2009