    cant get it to work
    --
    jls
    jkwon, Oct 25, 2008

  2. Is it giving you any errors? Are your server settings correct?

    Write back with the errors you are receiving and we should be able to find
    out what is wrong.

    Also, you may get a better response posting to
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail

    --

    Dustin Harper

    http://www.mstechpages.com | Vista Resource & Information Page (and more!)