    create new WinKey shortcuts?

    I've done some googling but the key appears to be locked out.

    cheers

    t-bone, Jan 10, 2009

  2. t-bone

    t-bone Guest

    >>Anyone know of a shareware / freeware app or hack that will allow me to
    >>create new WinKey shortcuts?
    >>
    >>I've done some googling but the key appears to be locked out.

    > http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-5031988.html ?
    > --

    ....and it's called WinKey. How the heck did i miss that?!

    Thanks a lot dude

    t-bone, Jan 11, 2009

  3. t-bone

    t-bone Guest

    >> Anyone know of a shareware / freeware app or hack that will allow me
    >> to create new WinKey shortcuts?

    > This lets you use the Winkey, Alt, Control or Shift key - individually or
    > in any combination - together with any normal key to make keyboard
    > shortcuts for anything. It is a handy program and only 36KB. More info
    > about it in my dandies, see sig.
    > http://www.brianapps.net/hotkeyplus/
    >
    > --
    >
    > dadiOH
    > ____________________________
    >
    > dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    thanks a lot for the link

    I like your site's content (LP/MC to MP3 - something that's been on my to-do
    list for a while) but i'm a little surprised you provide it all in a
    downloadable file. Far better, i would think, to provide it all online (as
    well as being available in a download, perhaps) as your sure to get plenty
    of hits, and a few well-placed ads would provide you with some beer money.

    thanks again for your help, on both fronts.

    t-bone, Jan 11, 2009
  4. t-bone

    t-bone Guest

    t-bone, Jan 11, 2009