    I have check this directory and no file by that name. I get the same message
    when I try to uninstall Windows live photo gallery. Has
    anyone had or has this problem?

    Bigwillie, Dec 9, 2007

  2. Bigwillie

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:26:44 +0000, Bigwillie wrote:

    > I install the Windows live Photo gallery beta, now that the beta is no longer
    > beta and I try to update I get this error.
    > A network error occured while attempting to read from file: c:\windows\installer\photolibaray.msi
    >
    > I have check this directory and no file by that name. I get the same message
    > when I try to uninstall Windows live photo gallery. Has
    > anyone had or has this problem?

    Happens when you delete the installer files rather than remove them from
    the control panel application.

    Meat Plow, Dec 9, 2007

  3. Bigwillie

    Bigwillie Guest

    Hello Meat,
    anyway of unistalling then installing again?

    Bigwillie, Dec 9, 2007
  4. Bigwillie

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:57:58 +0000, Bigwillie wrote:

    > Hello Meat,
    > anyway of unistalling then installing again?

    I doubt it but you could go to Add/Remove in the control panel and see if
    you can un-install it there if you already haven't tried. Or find a full
    install of it instead of updating it. Maybe you have a friend that has the
    beta and can grab his MSI file? You'll just have to try some of
    these things as I would.

    Meat Plow, Dec 9, 2007