    So I decided to try this online version instead.

    Looking for opinions because my Norton is expiring next month and I'm
    looking for cheaper, less memory using options.

    Tara Legale, Feb 14, 2007

  2. Anything is better than Norton.

    http://www.seniorsguidetocomputers.com

    Seniors Guide to Computers, Feb 14, 2007

  3. Tara Legale

    j1mb0jay Guest

    As "Seniors" said anything is better than Norton, as most norton programs
    are very hadware hungry (although to some people this extra scanning may
    save their machine). I tried OneCare and thought it was very good until i
    had to pay for it. So i moved onto Avast as this is free if you are not
    using your machine to make a "profit".

    Just my opion "Support Free/Share Ware"

    Regards j1mb0jay

    j1mb0jay, Feb 15, 2007