    If anyone can give me any ideas how to do this, i will be grateful

    TIA

    Sue
    Susan Oates, Sep 29, 2007

  2. Susan Oates

    jon doglegs Guest

    "Susan Oates" <> wrote in message
    news:UExLi.16616$...
    >I have recently reformatted my pc (Win XP SP2) And reinstalled Windows
    >live messenger. Now, when I log on and am faced with my desktop, Messenger
    >log in screen Opens full screen. I would like it how i used to have it
    >which was, it loaded up, but no screens involving messenger opened.
    > If anyone can give me any ideas how to do this, i will be grateful
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Sue

    For some (really stupid?) reason known only to microshafts, they've made the
    menu bar "invisible" by default, so you can't easily access the options
    needed to max, min, or make a window normal or adjustable size .. or even
    sign in or out or other options!
    Well, the menu is still lurking, but it's not what most are used to ..

    When i was in net cafes, i saw people "close" the msn, but in fact it was
    still open for the next person to hack! (potentially)
    Talk about security leak! What did net cafe staff have to say about that
    when i mentioned this? "oh, dont worry about it, mate!"

    Anyway ..
    If i recall, there is still a few small twiddly graphics on the top right of
    the window you need to click on in order to access the menu and make it
    appear again .. One should say "show menu" when you hover the mouse over it
    and click on it ..

    Hope helps ..

    Jd
    jon doglegs, Sep 30, 2007