    Premium. TIA.
    --
    Drop the chop in order to e-mail me.
    AGW, Mar 17, 2009

  2. AGW

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:33:31 -0600, AGW wrote:

    Your chop is in the wrong place, it should be to the right of the '@'.

    >Prior to yesterday, any time I opened Hotmail through WLM, the browser
    >that opened was IE. (My default was, and still is, Firefox.) Since I
    >downloaded the new version, Hotmail opens in Firefox. Any thoughts on

    So you let FF , be the email app :) ?

    >how I can get it to open in IE? This machine is running Vista Home

    Which is perhaps less important then version of WLN & IE, but what do I
    know.

    BTW I don't use HM or WLM, but perhaps WLN uses like other MS apps, use
    the IE settings.

    For IE you could perhaps try Tools / Internet Options / Programs
    in the list for E-mail (I have) Eudora, Microsoft Office Outlook , Forte
    Agent, Hotmail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Opera, Outlook Express and
    SeaMonkey Mail.

    Other browsers have similar options to set the applications used.

    >Premium. TIA.

    Me
    why?, Mar 17, 2009