Windows Live Messenger ( FYI )

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Franklin, Jun 21, 2006.

  1. Franklin

    Franklin Guest

    Franklin, Jun 21, 2006

  2. Franklin

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Franklin

    John Holmes Guest

    Ponder "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Hiya Franklin.
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    >> Just wanted to let the group know. Windows Live Messenger is here.
    >> http://ideas.live.com/

    > Just done some checking, live.com is registered to M$ so it's a valid
    > URL.

    Just done some checking on /your/ site. Nice webskills.

    --
    Your mother was a crazy artist who got drunk with a baboon at the local
    flea market.
    John Holmes, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Franklin

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya John Holmes.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > Just done some checking on /your/ site. Nice webskills.

    Thanks but my skills are very limited so I've kept it simple, but as I
    like to get things done properly I did put some effort into getting it
    fully compliant :)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Jun 22, 2006