Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Sep 28, 2010.

  1. Windows Live Mail - Widespread Error - Unknown Sender Bar

    1) Almost all mail has "Unknown sender" bar, including
    mail retreived from Hotmail.

    2) The "Delete and block" and/or "Allow sender" buttons
    are non-responsive. The bar itself is non-responsive.

    3) There is no menu selection in the effected eMails
    to add to either the "Safe senders" or the "Blocked
    senders" lists...

    4) Using the WML main interface menu bar to highlight the
    effected eMails and add to the lists, it does not resolve
    the "Unknown sender" bar issue with future eMails...

    5) Numerous internet articles/pages/posts prove
    replication of this error on WinXP, Vistard, and
    Win7... both 32-bit and 64-bit configurations.

    6) It's likely pursuant to a particular Windows Update;
    however, WHEREAS those Borg-tards at Mt. Redmond are
    habitually reticent to admit error - muchless address it -
    we may be in for a wild ride before it gets repaired...

    7) This is a widely reported issue for about 2 months now
    [according to teh Google searches] with no resolution
    in articles, blogs, or Microsoft forums and/or KB articles.

    8) Searches on Microsoft assets result in WLM deflecting
    the issue to Hotmail; and Hotmail deflecting the issue to WLM.

    9) Please cross-post this with any independant observations
    to as many groups and forums as possible, and perhaps the
    Psychic Division at the M$ Cathedral will get the message
    via the chatter-box-matrix - or NSA will record an upward
    trend in keywords reflective to the issues and forward a
    courtesy copy to their Microsoft liasons - or they might
    get it bounced back via SETI - who knows how the millstones
    of the Gods grind these days???

    Hey, Bill Gates, get your head out of Africa's arse and
    take care of *your* people first. What's your fascination
    with AIDS anyway when 'Windows' is all ate-up with dumbass
    bugs? You cannot kill all the world's mosquitoes; but you
    might fix Windows before you try to "fix" the world! <WORD>

    HTH & TIA

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.
    Bucky Breeder, Sep 28, 2010

  2. Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid <> via

    > My Groundhog ng reader for the Droid has this post marked as
    > critical. Just how are you doing this marking of the post?
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    I put a circle of salt around dried chicken bones
    arranged in Windows logo, and then chant in Latin.

    HTH.

    (PS : Hmmm... or maybe because it's just important stuff.)

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe."
    -- Dr. McCoy, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

    Repent! The end is near... Or, good luck if there's an apocalypse.
    Bucky Breeder, Oct 10, 2010

  3. Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid <> via

    > On 10 Oct 2010 14:11:35 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote via news:Xns9E0D5D7DADB26BuckyGram@216.151.153.44:
    >
    >> > My Groundhog ng reader for the Droid has this post marked as
    >> > critical. Just how are you doing this marking of the post?

    >> I put a circle of salt around dried chicken bones
    >> arranged in Windows logo, and then chant in Latin.

    >> HTH.

    >> (PS : Hmmm... or maybe because it's just important stuff.)

    > The next time, just say you do not know.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a Droid

    Me'h... OK, *you* first.

    HTH.

    <WOOT!>

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 10, 2010
  4. Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid <>
    embraced his/her inner raped-face and spewed this out via

    > No, an old Usenet elder first. I defer to you old one.
    >
    > --
    > posted with a [Ghaa-hay, no doubt] Droid

    You should post your geriatric whinings to

    Read their FAQ which will give you some good
    tips on how to get your geriatric diapers changed
    more often by your keepers.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and EVERYBODY knows
    that the "U" in "UFO" stands for "WTF"!

    "St00pid is as 'Lookout' does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 11, 2010
  5. Steel <""Fake99XX1199999fake\"@(Big)(Steel)theXfactor.com">
    doodied in its geriatric diapers and howled this one out:

    > On 10/11/2010 10:12 AM, Bucky Breeder wrote:
    >
    >> Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid<>
    >> embraced his/her inner raped-face and spewed this out:
    >>>
    >>> No, an old Usenet elder first. I defer to you old one.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> posted with a [Ghaa-hay, no doubt] Droid

    >> You should post your geriatric whinings to

    >> Read their FAQ which will give you some good
    >> tips on how to get your geriatric diapers changed
    >> more often by your keepers.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Must you act an ass about it with wet panties?
    > I asked you a simple question, and your crazy-ass
    > turns into some kind of wolf-bitch.

    Very well, try this one :

    Try to be coherent, or they will SPNAK you until you
    have to morph your nym to something more ghaa-hay-eer.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this free speech message
    was transmitted through the Draconian censorship blockades!

    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-20015629-71.html

    http://coedmagazine.com/2010/09/27/katy-perrys-snl-elmo-boob-bounce-gif/

    "St00pid is as 'Lookout' does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 11, 2010
  6. Steel <""Fake99XX1199999fake\"@(Big)(Steel)theXfactor.com">
    poopied in its geriatric diapers using the runoff to post:

    > < CENSORED! >
    >
    > [ Incoherent homo-speak SNIPPED because this is a family group ]

    Try posting yer babble over in

    Meanwhile...

    From: Bucky Breeder
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    http://www.boingboing.net/Smoky_The_Nanobot.jpg

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 12, 2010
  7. Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid <>

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 12, 2010
  8. Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62>
    sat in her/his doodie-diapers and wailed through her/his tears:

    > You can go stand in the corner and ****-off!
    >
    > --
    > posted with a [ whay-ghaa-hay ] Droid

    And yet *YOU* cannot. Just desserts!

    Try posting here:

    news: 24hoursupport.whiney-tard_doodie-diapers_with-colostomy-bags

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 12, 2010
  9. Big Steel 99 the X factor Droid
    <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62> frothed thusly:

    > posted with me Droid up me arse

    You should try to post your issues here :

    HTH & HAND.

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 13, 2010
  10. Big Steel <http://tinyurl.com/2bout62>
    claims s/he "posted with a Droid":

    > I eat milkshakes from any old people's colostomy bags

    Some s0ck-p00petteers are totally "chromosomolly challenged";
    so, they stalk their betters - in order to squawk out about
    their own family's personal problems in the projective tense
    to facilitate a dissassociative state from their own chronic
    dysfunctional conditions while also venting their unresolvable
    disordered complexities.

    IOW, there is no cure for your st00pid. Too bad.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER',

    "St00pid is as 'Lookout' does." -- Forrest Gump's Mamma

    You should not view the world in terms
    and finding acceptance of them as such.

    I could help you with that... but...
    I really just don't like you that much.

    Repent! The end is near... Or good luck if there's an apocolypse.
    Bucky Breeder, Oct 14, 2010