    with?

    How remove/stop Hotmail from the quickviews window? I do not need to monitor
    it any longer.

    Artreid, Apr 21, 2010

  2. Artreid

    Mike Easter Guest

    Artreid wrote:
    > How do you send/receive (freshen new email you might have receive while
    > in WLM)?

    Ctrl-M

    > I can see no send/receive button like Outlook Express.

    If you want a toolbar including send/receive tool, install it with your
    View/ Layout options.

    > How do I stop thoughs annoying news feeds I never subscribed to, to
    > begin with?

    Get rid of RSS?

    > How remove/stop Hotmail from the quickviews window? I do not need to
    > monitor it any longer.

    There is a MS group for WLM - microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

    Some of these things you could work out on your own. WLM isn't that
    much different from OE.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Apr 21, 2010

  3. Artreid

    Peter Foldes Guest

    The Send button in WLM is called Synchronize

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 21, 2010