Windows - Linux

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Vincent, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Vincent

    Vincent Guest

    Hi,

    I installed Mandrake 9.2 and Win2000 on my machine.

    I made some test to transfer my Windows Mozilla 1.5 3 profiles to Linux.

    From Win2000 to MSK9.2, I just had to change the path for each account
    and that's it.

    But, from Linux to Windows, I'm unable to open the Linux-created profile
    and get on red over yellow:

    <window id="main-window"
    ^

    <menuitem id="edit_prefill"
    ----^

    And I just can close the window.

    Is Mozilla 1.5 profiles supposed to be cross-platform? They are very
    near...

    Thank you

    --
    Vincent