    but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...

    I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(

    Aleks
    Anon, Jan 5, 2006

  2. Anon

    Gordon Guest

    > Hello users...
    >
    > When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
    > Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal key,
    > but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...
    >
    > I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(
    >
    > Aleks

    use the phone option instead.....

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10
    Gordon, Jan 5, 2006

  3. Anon

    Anon Guest

    OK, i will give a try... this errormsg ridiculous.

    Anon, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Anon

    PC Guest

    > Hello users...
    >
    > When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
    > Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal
    > key,
    > but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...
    >
    > I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(
    >
    > Aleks

    Aleks

    Just use the option to phone Microsoft, it's usually toll free.

    Best luck
    Paul.
    PC, Jan 5, 2006
  5. Anon

    Mitch Guest

    > Hello users...
    >
    > When I formatted my pc and installed Windows XP Home-edition NL,
    > Windows said my key is used to much... They maybe think it's an illegal key,
    > but it's the original one, wich you can find on the sticker on the case...
    >
    > I'm desperate... please help me... I can't activate my windows :(

    How many times have you reinstalled it?
    Mitch, Jan 6, 2006