    troubleshooting and it asked me to update my drivers and look for hardware
    conflict and make sure my drivers are signed by Microsoft, but even after I
    do that I still have the problem

    asdfasdfasdf, Aug 18, 2009

  2. I think you have stumbled into the wrong group. This is for 64-bit
    Windows, not XP Home or Pro 32-bit.

    You might start in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 18, 2009

  3. asdfasdfasdf

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    Sounds like something is overheating.
    Turn off and unplug your PC, open the case, eliminate all the dust clogging
    fans, check for stuck fans and try again.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 18, 2009
  4. asdfasdfasdf

    Tom Ferguson Guest

    I would suspect that there is a fatal exception/error arising when one of
    the program modules accesses video or audio.

    As you might be aware. "Flightgear Flight Simulator" is an 'open source'
    project. There might be something useful available from its web site.

    http://www.flightgear.org/

    This is one case when the latest drivers might not help. However, they are
    worth checking for and trying. The program might actually require certain
    drivers be installed because of the way it 'hooks into' the drivers. I don't
    know - It's just speculation on my part.

    Anyway, do check out the web site. There are links to fora and FAQ.

    Tom Ferguson

    Tom Ferguson, Aug 18, 2009
  5. What was created for what?

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 18, 2009
  6. asdfasdfasdf

    Tom Lake Guest

    Oh, you know!

    Tom Lake, Aug 19, 2009
  7. asdfasdfasdf

    asdfasdfasdf Guest

    Yes my computer has an overheating problem but it usually has a loud annoying
    alarm whent it over heats

    asdfasdfasdf, Aug 19, 2009
  8. And exactly which operating system are you using?

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 19, 2009
  9. asdfasdfasdf

    asdfasdfasdf Guest

    Windows XP professional service pack 3

    asdfasdfasdf, Aug 27, 2009
  10. Then you have stumbled into the wrong forum. Your system is 32-bit.
    This forum is for 64-bit as noted in the address.

    Try starting @ microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support which is for
    Windows XP Home and Pro 32-bit.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 27, 2009