    How can I alter this ?

    Thanks

    Dee

    Deebrief, Dec 15, 2007

  2. Deebrief

    - Bobb - Guest

    "Deebrief" <> wrote in message
    news:4cU8j.11876$...
    > Suddenly I cannot have two of my favorites open at the same time. I
    >
    > If I try to keep the first one open, upon opening the second the former
    > closes off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    >
    > How can I alter this ?

    ---------------
    Quick answer : minimize the first
    Open another IE window - open your favorite link in THAT window.

    Longer answer
    in IE - Tools - options - advanced
    Uncheck REUSE windows for shortcuts

    - Bobb -, Dec 15, 2007

  3. Deebrief

    Bobby Guest

    On Dec 15, 4:27 pm, "- Bobb -" <b...@noemail.123> wrote:
    > "Deebrief" <> wrote in message
    >
    > news:4cU8j.11876$...> Suddenly I cannot have two of my favorites open at the same time. I
    >
    > > If I try to keep the first one open, upon opening the second the former
    > > closes off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    > > How can I alter this ?

    > Quick answer : minimize the first
    > Open another IE window - open your favorite link in THAT window.
    >
    > Longer answer
    > in IE - Tools - options - advanced
    > Uncheck REUSE windows for shortcuts

    You can also use the 'shift' key when clicking on links to launch a
    separate window

    Bobby, Dec 18, 2007