    When is Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 beta going to me non beta? Windows
    Internet Explorer will be compatible with Windows XP SP2 and Windows VISTA.

    Andrew Mann
    Andrew Mann, Dec 9, 2005

  2. Andrew Mann

    philo Guest

    On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:59:06 +0000, Andrew Mann wrote:

    > When is Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 beta going to me non beta? Windows
    > Internet Explorer will be compatible with Windows XP SP2 and Windows VISTA.
    >
    > Andrew Mann

    it's been postponed until the year 2006

    i'm sure microsoft won't release it until it's
    been proven to be 100% secure <g>
    philo, Dec 9, 2005

  3. Andrew Mann

    Guest Guest

    "Andrew Mann" <> wrote in message
    > When is Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 beta going to me non beta? Windows
    > Internet Explorer will be compatible with Windows XP SP2 and Windows
    > VISTA.

    Sometime next year. So what is your *guess*? Googling will give you other
    guesses, like which says, "When we feel that the product has effectively
    incorporated the customer feedback we receive during the beta process, we
    will release the final product" and "The software firm had set the release
    of the final version of IE7 no later than the summer of 2006 and promised
    that Vista would be finished in time for the 2006 holiday shopping season".
    Did you actually have some reason to ask, like you are desparately awaiting
    some new feature in IE7? What is it that you expect IE7 to do that IE6
    doesn't do for you now? Are you a developer with an MSDN subscription
    testing out the IE7 beta and want to get some idea of your development
    timeline as to when you need to have your special dohickey add-on polished
    when IE7 gets released?

    IE7 stand-alone with have missing some features available in IE7 Vista
    because the IE7 Vista will make use of security features present in Vista
    that you won't get in the IE7 stand-alone version installed on earlier
    versions of Windows. I go through so many magazines that I don't remember
    which one had the review for IE7.

    Go visit http://blogs.msdn.com/ie.
    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  4. Andrew Mann

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 9, 2005
  5. Andrew Mann

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:p,
    philo spewed forth:
    > On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 11:59:06 +0000, Andrew Mann wrote:
    >
    >> When is Windows Internet Explorer 7.0 beta going to me non beta?
    >> Windows Internet Explorer will be compatible with Windows XP SP2 and
    >> Windows VISTA.
    >>
    >> Andrew Mann
    >>

    > it's been postponed until the year 2006
    >
    > i'm sure microsoft won't release it until it's
    > been proven to be 100% secure <g>

    ROTFLMAO!!!

    --
    We put the "K" in "Kwality"!