  1. The windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur if you
    are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer is not
    correctly installed. Contect your suport personnel for assistance.
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNocmFm?=, Jun 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXNocmFm?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Ashraf <> rambled:
    > The windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur
    > if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer
    > is not correctly installed. Contect your suport personnel for
    > assistance.

    Thank you. I will contact the IT department immediately.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Jun 9, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?QXNocmFm?=

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Briscobar expostulated for all the
    world to hear;

    > In news:,
    > Ashraf <> rambled:
    >> The windows installer service could not be accessed. This can occur
    >> if you are running Windows in safe mode, or if the Windows Installer
    >> is not correctly installed. Contect your suport personnel for
    >> assistance.

    > Thank you. I will contact the IT department immediately.

    *ring*

    G'morning, IT, this is JaR...

    What the fusk did you screw up today?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 9, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXNocmFm?=

    T-Bone Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote
    > Thank you. I will contact the IT department immediately.

    "Hello, this is tech support"
    "Hmm, I think I know the problem. Are you at your desk?"
    "Great, stand up on your chair"
    "Now yell 'does anyone know how to read a manual?'"
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 9, 2005