    Then the install fails. Any idea what this is about or how to fix it?
    I'm running Windows 98SE, 1Gh processor, 512Mb RAM. Thanks.
    , Jan 17, 2004

  2. °Mike° Guest

    Command-Line Switches for the Microsoft Windows Installer Tool
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=227091

    On Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:02:52 -0500, in
    <>
    scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Guest

    Thanks Mike. But how do I use this? I can see that /I is for
    installation, but the only way I see to install Nero is to click on the
    executable file I downloaded from their site.

  4. °Mike° Guest

    I'm presuming the executable is an .msi file.