    installed XP x64, for one month I have not had problems.
    My OS: Windows XP pro x64 edition - Service Pack2 -2003 Version
    Please Help me

    Albichess, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Albichess

    Carlos Guest

    Albichess,
    You might want to try reinstalling "Windows Installer 3.1" for XP x64.
    Download it from here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...93-1886-4D47-A18D-35581C42ECA0&displaylang=en
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jan 28, 2008

  3. Albichess

    Albichess Guest

    RE: Windows Installer problem-I don't succeed in installing more n

    THANK FOR THE LINK.HI

    Albichess, Jan 29, 2008