    fix this problem. I have been looking for the installer for my x64 system
    and it takes me to the X64 server installer instead. What do I need to do
    here. Anybody have any ideas??

    Scott Conner, Aug 9, 2008

  2. You need the package designated for Windows Server 2003 x64

    You can find links at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6F-60B6-4412-95B9-54D056D6F9F4&displaylang=en

    you should see a link for file:

    WindowsServer2003-KB942288-v4-x64.exe

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 9, 2008

  3. The below is only true if you are talking about Windows XP
    Professional x64. You really should be explicit about which
    operating system you are running. There is also Vista x64
    which requires a different Windows Installer.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 9, 2008