    Especially one based on an obsolete version of Windows Server.

    I smell a division worried by low sales and desperately trying to boost
    them.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 10, 2009

  2. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Squiggle Guest

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    > Until recently, Windows Home Server was specifically targeted at home users,
    > while the cheapest of the cheap business users were steered towards Windows
    > Server Foundation.
    >
    > Now that's changed <http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=4479>. But why? What
    > interest could a multimedia-oriented server have for low-end businesses?
    > Especially one based on an obsolete version of Windows Server.
    >
    > I smell a division worried by low sales and desperately trying to boost
    > them.

    You smell a company that has close to 100% market share and has product
    to meet the needs of almost all customers trying to sell more by
    creating a perceived need via marketing.

    Other option is that your nose is to close to your butt. :)

    Squiggle, Nov 10, 2009

  3. In message <4af9125b$>, Squiggle wrote:

    > You smell a company that has close to 100% market share ...

    Sales down by 30% over the past year, over and above the decline in PC
    sales, and still not recovering even though the US recession is over.

    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Nov 10, 2009
  4. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    impossible Guest

    > In message <4af9125b$>, Squiggle wrote:
    >>
    >> Lawrence D'Oliveiro threw some characters down the intarwebs:
    >>
    >>> I smell a division worried by low sales and desperately trying to boost
    >>> them.

    >> You smell a company that has close to 100% market share and has product
    >> to meet the needs of almost all customers trying to sell more by
    >> creating a perceived need via marketing.
    >>
    >> Other option is that your nose is to close to your butt. :)>
    >>

    > Sales down by 30% over the past year, over and above the decline in PC
    > sales, and still not recovering even though the US recession is over.

    Larry D'Loser had been betting against Microsoft for at least a decade and
    jealously watching others profit from his mistake. His nose first touched
    his butt in 2002 -- head fully up arse since about 2005.

    impossible, Nov 10, 2009
  5. Lawrence D'Oliveiro

    Cima Guest

    > I smell a division worried by low sales and desperately trying to boost
    > them.

    Don't sweat it Lair. Life is passing you by while you scour online for
    masturbation material. No one will lose sleep over these "low sales", apart from
    you getting all hot n horny.

    Cima, Nov 11, 2009