    the drivers are updated for the X64 version I checked the temperatures thers
    nothing overheating any buddy know how to stop my computer from freezing or
    lockingup
    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZzc2ODM=?=, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Does it hang on boot-up or does it take some run time before it hangs? Is it
    a hard ahng where nothing works or a soft hang where hte mouse still moves
    and such.

    An easy way to determine if the hang is hardware or software is to enable
    manual crash dumps:

    http://blogs.technet.com/brad_rutko...-computer-is-hard-hung-now-what-can-i-do.aspx

    If you then initiate a manual crash dump via the keyboard and nothing
    happens (test to make sure a manual crash works prior to a hang) then you can
    safely assume its hardware.

    If it does crash, then you could analyze the dmp file as to why it’s
    hanging, although this is more complex and perhaps I can assist.
    --
    This post is provided as-is and is my opinion, check the facts before doing
    anything in production.

    http://blogs.technet.com/brad_rutkowski

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSdXRrb3dza2k=?=, Jun 27, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZzc2ODM=?=

    Randor Guest

    Hi!

    In Microsoft article, it is not specified if it is also for Vista.
    Do you know if it works for Vista?

    Merci beaucoup!

    Randor, Aug 5, 2007