    the drivers are updated for the X64 version I checked the temperatures thers
    nothing overheating any buddy know how to stop my computer from freezing or
    lockingup

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZzc2ODM=?=, Jun 27, 2007

  2. Does it hang on boot-up or does it take some run time before it hangs? Is it
    a hard ahng where nothing works or a soft hang where hte mouse still moves
    and such.

    An easy way to determine if the hang is hardware or software is to enable
    manual crash dumps:

    http://blogs.technet.com/brad_rutko...-computer-is-hard-hung-now-what-can-i-do.aspx

    If you then initiate a manual crash dump via the keyboard and nothing
    happens (test to make sure a manual crash works prior to a hang) then you can
    safely assume its hardware.

    If it does crash, then you could analyze the dmp file as to why it’s
    hanging, although this is more complex and perhaps I can assist.
    --
    This post is provided as-is and is my opinion, check the facts before doing
    anything in production.

    http://blogs.technet.com/brad_rutkowski

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSdXRrb3dza2k=?=, Jun 27, 2007

  3. Randor

    Randor Guest

    Hi!

    In Microsoft article, it is not specified if it is also for Vista.
    Do you know if it works for Vista?

    Merci beaucoup!

    Randor, Aug 5, 2007