    .... Microsoft said: "An attacker who successfully exploited this
    vulnerability could take complete control of the affected system.". ...

    <http://software.silicon.com/malware/0,3800003100,39159922,00.htm>
    Au79, Jun 28, 2006

  2. Au79

    Guest

    Au79 <> wrote:

    |>Silicon.com - UK
    |>
    |>... Microsoft said: "An attacker who successfully exploited this
    |>vulnerability could take complete control of the affected system.". ...
    |>
    |><http://software.silicon.com/malware/0,3800003100,39159922,00.htm>

    "However, the MS06-025 fix can interfere with a certain dial-up
    networking connections,"

    Bet the patch has screw'd more people than the exploit

    --
    The Size Of Our World
    http://rense.com/general72/size.htm

  3. Au79

    EricP Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:33:04 -0700, wrote:

    > Au79 <> wrote:
    >
    >|>Silicon.com - UK
    >|>
    >|>... Microsoft said: "An attacker who successfully exploited this
    >|>vulnerability could take complete control of the affected system.". ...
    >|>
    >|><http://software.silicon.com/malware/0,3800003100,39159922,00.htm>
    >
    >"However, the MS06-025 fix can interfere with a certain dial-up
    >networking connections,"
    >
    >Bet the patch has screw'd more people than the exploit

    I am beginning to get interested in this linux crap!
    EricP, Jun 28, 2006
  4. Au79

    Rectum Burn Guest

    EricP <> said in

    >>"However, the MS06-025 fix can interfere with a certain dial-up
    >>networking connections,"
    >>
    >>Bet the patch has screw'd more people than the exploit

    > I am beginning to get interested in this linux crap!

    Linux FAGS

    Rectum Burn, Jun 28, 2006