    that I can read.
    Thanks.
    Saref
    Saref Aref, Jun 14, 2004

  2. Saref Aref

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Saref Aref" <> wrote in news:40cd2785
    @news.alphalink.com.au:

    > Hello every body
    > I want to know the functions,and structures of specific files in

    Windows,
    > such as : File allocation table (FAT),
    > Batch files,, Registry files, CAB files,.....etc.
    > Please who can tell me a name of book or any source
    > that I can read.
    > Thanks.
    > Saref

    Based on the Windows O/S workstation or server, there should be a
    Resource Kit Book, like Windows XP Professional Resource Kit book. The
    books will explain it all.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 14, 2004

  3. Saref Aref

    soxtsq Guest

    Or maybe you can find it in the glossary of Windows Help?

    soxtsq, Jun 14, 2004
  4. Saref Aref

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "soxtsq" <> wrote in news::

    > Or maybe you can find it in the glossary of Windows Help?
    >
    > "Duane Arnold" <> wrote in message
    >> "Saref Aref" <> wrote in news:40cd2785
    >> @news.alphalink.com.au:
    >>
    >> > Hello every body
    >> > I want to know the functions,and structures of specific files in

    >> Windows,
    >> > such as : File allocation table (FAT),
    >> > Batch files,, Registry files, CAB files,.....etc.
    >> > Please who can tell me a name of book or any source
    >> > that I can read.
    >> > Thanks.
    >> > Saref
    >> >

    >> Based on the Windows O/S workstation or server, there should be a
    >> Resource Kit Book, like Windows XP Professional Resource Kit book. The
    >> books will explain it all.
    >>
    >> Duane :)

    If one wants to know about any of the MS O/S(s) and that's really know in
    detail, then one reads one of the Microsoft Press books discussing the
    O/S. The Help Facility of the O/S doesn't cover what an O/S Resource Kit
    book covers.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jun 14, 2004