  1. My windows File Explorer has started blinking off and on. Does anyway
    no why
    it does that?
    Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com), Nov 9, 2005

  2. Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 8 Nov 2005 17:53:17 -0800, "Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)"
    <> wrote:

    >My windows File Explorer has started blinking off and on. Does anyway
    >no why
    >it does that?

    No.

    Hint: Providing some details generally helps.
    Evan Platt, Nov 9, 2005

  3. Well, I really don't have any details to give. I'm talking about the
    file explore that comes with windows and sometimes, for reasons I do
    not know, the icons and the directory and file names start to blink.
    I'm not sure what I did to cause it because it's only been doing it in
    the last month or so. I was hoping it was a common experience and
    someone would know.
    Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com), Nov 9, 2005
  4. Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 9 Nov 2005 04:27:13 -0800, "Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)"
    <> wrote:

    >Well, I really don't have any details to give.

    First, please quote who you are talking to and what they said.

    Second - you gave no details - Windows Operating system? XP Home? XP
    Pro? 98? 95? 2000? NT? And anything else you think might be relevant.

    Think of going into a Automobile group and saying "My car stutters
    sometimes." If someone asked you for details, what would come to mind?

    >I'm talking about the file explore that comes with windows and sometimes, for reasons I do
    >not know, the icons and the directory and file names start to blink.
    >I'm not sure what I did to cause it because it's only been doing it in
    >the last month or so. I was hoping it was a common experience and
    >someone would know.

    Only in certain directories? In every directory? All the time?
    Evan Platt, Nov 9, 2005
  5. Jimmy Clay (www.songofthecoyote.com)

    shah_jee

    Joined:
    May 13, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    i have also same problem . i have lenovo 3000 notebokk and have windowsxp sp3 . i notes when i off the bluetuth of my system this problem stop . other wise my windows explorer icon and microsoft office toolbar icon keep flashing (blinking) every 3 or 4 second
    but i thnink bluetuth is verey important unit so i can disable what i do:
    shah_jee, May 13, 2011