    the folder I copied from. Can someone please tell me how
    to get this function back? Thanks.

    d.corn

    D. Corn, Aug 22, 2005

  2. D. Corn

    Harrison Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:07:33 -0700, "D. Corn" <> wrote:

    >Hi, I used to have a menu item when right clicking folders,
    >that was the "move to" option. If I wanted to move the
    >contents of one folder to another, I could, but now I have
    >to copy and paste to do that, then delete the contents from
    >the folder I copied from. Can someone please tell me how
    >to get this function back? Thanks.
    >

    >d.corn

    Cut and Paste moves the files.

    Harrison, Aug 22, 2005

  3. D. Corn

    Toolman Tim Guest

    D. Corn wrote:
    > Hi, I used to have a menu item when right clicking folders,
    > that was the "move to" option. If I wanted to move the
    > contents of one folder to another, I could, but now I have
    > to copy and paste to do that, then delete the contents from
    > the folder I copied from. Can someone please tell me how
    > to get this function back? Thanks.
    >

    > d.corn

    Comfortable editing your registry? Do it yourself:
    <http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2000/RegistryTips/Customization/Right-clickadocumentandcopyormoveittoanotherfolderusingContextMenu.html>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 22, 2005
  4. D. Corn

    D. Corn Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:
    > D. Corn wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, I used to have a menu item when right clicking folders,
    >>that was the "move to" option. If I wanted to move the
    >>contents of one folder to another, I could, but now I have
    >>to copy and paste to do that, then delete the contents from
    >>the folder I copied from. Can someone please tell me how
    >>to get this function back? Thanks.
    >>

    >>d.corn

    > Comfortable editing your registry? Do it yourself:
    > <http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2000/RegistryTips/Customization/Right-clickadocumentandcopyormoveittoanotherfolderusingContextMenu.html>

    That did it! Thank you very much.

    D. Corn, Aug 22, 2005
  5. D. Corn

    Unk Guest

    On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:58:30 -0700, "Toolman Tim" <> wrote:

    >D. Corn wrote:
    >> Hi, I used to have a menu item when right clicking folders,
    >> that was the "move to" option. If I wanted to move the
    >> contents of one folder to another, I could, but now I have
    >> to copy and paste to do that, then delete the contents from
    >> the folder I copied from. Can someone please tell me how
    >> to get this function back? Thanks.
    >>

    >> d.corn

    >Comfortable editing your registry? Do it yourself:
    ><http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2000/RegistryTips/Customization/Right-clickadocumentandcopyormoveittoanotherfolderusingContextMenu.html>

    TT,
    This one is easier to remember, AND implement... :)

    See #45. Add Copy To/Move To (Right Click) - Undo

    Unk, Aug 22, 2005
  6. D. Corn

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Unk wrote:
    > On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:58:30 -0700, "Toolman Tim"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> D. Corn wrote:
    >>> Hi, I used to have a menu item when right clicking folders,
    >>> that was the "move to" option. If I wanted to move the
    >>> contents of one folder to another, I could, but now I have
    >>> to copy and paste to do that, then delete the contents from
    >>> the folder I copied from. Can someone please tell me how
    >>> to get this function back? Thanks.
    >>>

    >>> d.corn

    >> Comfortable editing your registry? Do it yourself:
    >> <http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kbase/WindowsTips/Windows2000/RegistryTips/Customization/Right-clickadocumentandcopyormoveittoanotherfolderusingContextMenu.html>

    > TT,
    > This one is easier to remember, AND implement... :)
    >
    > See #45. Add Copy To/Move To (Right Click) - Undo

    True - I forgot to check there <g>

    --
    Indecision is the key to flexibility.

    Toolman Tim, Aug 22, 2005