    opens. It doesn't do it all the time just once in a while.
    Anyone know what would cause this?
    Curtis

    SilverFXT, Feb 8, 2005

  2. SilverFXT

    Emrys Davies Guest

    You may be low on resources at the material time. Have you got your
    System Resource Meter in your Systay so that you can monitor the level
    of your resources when Windows Explorer decides to 'drag its feet'.

    Regards,
    Emrys Davies.

    Emrys Davies, Feb 8, 2005

  3. SilverFXT

    °Mike° Guest

    And you don't think it's relevent to include any information
    about your system, what software is installed/running, how
    much RAM you have, what steps you may have already taken
    to try to rectify this (adware/spyware/virus removal, etc.)?

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:45:37 -0700, in
    <>
    SilverFXT scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 8, 2005
  4. On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:45:37 -0700, SilverFXT <>
    wrote:

    >Every once in a while when I click on windows Explorer it is really
    >slow to open. Here is the situation. I click on windows explorer the
    >button shows it is "pushed" down. But, about 30 seconds later it
    >opens. It doesn't do it all the time just once in a while.
    >Anyone know what would cause this?
    >Curtis

    What OS? What's running in Start Up? What else are you running at
    the same time?

    Swill

    --
    The reasons for censoring Britt Ekland's erotic dancing in the room
    next to Edward Woodward in the Inn, in the film "The Wicker Man" are

    Governor Swill, Feb 8, 2005