    for 32bit Win XP and not 64bit.

    Many thanks in advance.

    Steve.
    =?Utf-8?B?c3Bmb3N0ZXI=?=, Sep 18, 2005

  2. I have come across this problem before, especially when you extract the
    contents of an application image to a drive. My solution was to format that
    partition.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa, Sep 18, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?c3Bmb3N0ZXI=?=

    Chins Guest

    before you format the drive, just check to see if there is any *.ico file on
    the root directory of that drive. If it is there, just rename it and reboot
    the system. You should see the change on the drive icon.

    Good luck.

    --
    Chins [495968]

    Chins, Sep 19, 2005