    it's one I work with and need the info. Any idea what the problem
    could be? I have "details" selected under View. Thanks.
    , Jul 30, 2004

  2. wrote:

    > I have one single sub-folder in Windows Explorer which is not showing
    > all details when I look in it. It only shows the file name and the
    > size. All other folders show name, size, type, date modified. The
    > folder I'm having trouble with is a sub-folder to one that shows all
    > the proper information, and even has a sub-folder attached to it that
    > shows all the info. But this one folder only shows name and size, and
    > it's one I work with and need the info. Any idea what the problem
    > could be? I have "details" selected under View. Thanks.

    What happens if you have one of the folders open that has all the
    details you want and then click on Tools > Folder options > View tab and
    click on the "Apply to all folders" button?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 30, 2004

  3. Guest

    Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm running Windows XP Pro. But I do have
    "Remember each folders view settigs" checked, which I imagine is the
    same thing.

  4. wrote:

    > Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm running Windows XP Pro. But I do have
    > "Remember each folders view settigs" checked, which I imagine is the
    > same thing.

    No, not the same.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 30, 2004
  5. JamesBenson Guest

    You can right click and go to properties which shows the info, maybe not as
    good as hovering if that's what you mean

    JamesBenson, Jul 30, 2004
  6. Guest

    I got it. Thanks. All fixed.

    > wrote:
    >
    >> Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm running Windows XP Pro. But I do have
    >> "Remember each folders view settigs" checked, which I imagine is the
    >> same thing.

    >No, not the same.

    , Jul 30, 2004