    running Windows XP with Service Pack 2 Version 5.1 (Build
    2600.xpsp.050622-1524:Service Pack 2).

    Any suggestions on how to repair tis problem?
    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpbg==?=, Feb 5, 2007

  2. I'm sorry, but you appear to have stumbled in to the wrong newsgroup. This
    is the 64bit newsgroup, where we are focused on issues specific to the
    various 64-bit Windows versions. From your post, I suspect you probably
    wanted an XP specific newsgroup, probably
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.general.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 5, 2007

  3. thank you, I have posted it in the correct place now....

    =?Utf-8?B?RXJpbg==?=, Feb 5, 2007