    How do I get my menu back?

    Thanks in advance,

    Steve
    Steve P., Mar 5, 2005

  2. Steve P.

    Jerry G. Guest

    Up at the top where the menu should be, do a right key-click and you should
    get a sub-menu. Select to turn things back on again. You can also lock the
    toolbar if you wish.

    You should look around in the Customize feature. Also, spend some time
    reading the help files. There are a lot of interesting things in there. Your
    question is also answered in the help section of IE.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    "Steve P." <> wrote in message
    Hi All,

    Operating system is windows xp sp2. My windows explorer lost the entire menu
    on top. The only thing I have showing is directories in left pane and file
    in right pain. When I right click anywhere in the windows, I dont even get a
    menu that way. Please help cause I use windows explorer most of the time.
    How do I get my menu back?

    Thanks in advance,

    Steve
    Jerry G., Mar 5, 2005

  3. Steve P.

    Spider Guest

    Open Explorer, now hit the F11 key on your keyboard.

    --

    Spider

    http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/
    http://spider1.blogspot.com/