    I can't even see my old scores. The last rating was dated 4/13/08.

    Is it possible that I disabled something along the line to remove this
    option? Any ideas?
    Mellowed, Jun 29, 2009

  2. Mellowed

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:49:10 -0700, Mellowed wrote:

    >OS Vista Ultimate 32 SP2
    >
    >I recently had to replace my video card and thought that I would re-do
    >my Windows Experience Score. Old score was 5.3. When going to
    >Performance Information and Tools I am not given the option for a test.
    > I can't even see my old scores. The last rating was dated 4/13/08.
    >
    >Is it possible that I disabled something along the line to remove this
    >option? Any ideas?

    Nothing like this worked?
    Results 1 - 10 of about 2,530,000 for
    windows experience run test
    .. (0.23 seconds)

    2nd hit,

    Windows 7 Feature Focus Windows Experience Index | Vista Home
    1 Feb 2009 ... As noted previously the Windows Experience Index tests
    five key hardware ... Today, there isn't a PC being sold that can't run
    Windows Aero, ...
    www.vista123.net/.../windows-7-feature-focus-windows-experience-index

    Part of the text says -

    To manually re-run the WEI performance test, you will need to follow a
    circuituitous route to the tool.

    This,
    Results 1 - 10 of about 16,100 for
    windows wei view old scores
    .. (0.31 seconds)
    http://www.google.com/search?q=windows wei view old scores

    Maybe,
    Results 1 - 10 of about 82,900 for
    restore old wei scores
    .. (0.23 seconds)

    Ok so it's the same looking post, who knows maybe different answers.

    #
    Lost ability to update WEI score. - Vista Forums
    7 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 12 Apr 2008
    I can no longer upsate the WEI score. In control panel - system, I see
    the score but ... Old 04-12-2008. Amorphous. Newbie. Join Date: Apr 2008
    .... Which entries needed to be removed to restore the lost
    functionality? ...
    www.vistax64.com/.../56319-lost-ability-update-wei-score.html - Cached -
    Similar -
    #
    Lost ability to update WEI score.
    I can no longer upsate the WEI score. In control panel - system, I see
    the score ... Which entries needed to be removed to restore the lost
    functionality? ...
    www.winvistatips.com/lost-ability-update-wei-score-t90304.html - Cached
    - Similar -

    Me
    why?, Jun 29, 2009

  3. Mellowed

    VanguardLH Guest

    Mellowed wrote:

    > OS Vista Ultimate 32 SP2
    >
    > I recently had to replace my video card and thought that I would re-do
    > my Windows Experience Score. Old score was 5.3. When going to
    > Performance Information and Tools I am not given the option for a test.
    > I can't even see my old scores. The last rating was dated 4/13/08.
    >
    > Is it possible that I disabled something along the line to remove this
    > option? Any ideas?

    Windows Vista general newsgroup:
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    VanguardLH, Jun 29, 2009
  4. Mellowed

    Mellowed Guest

    VanguardLH wrote:
    > Mellowed wrote:
    >
    >> OS Vista Ultimate 32 SP2
    >>
    >> I recently had to replace my video card and thought that I would re-do
    >> my Windows Experience Score. Old score was 5.3. When going to
    >> Performance Information and Tools I am not given the option for a test.
    >> I can't even see my old scores. The last rating was dated 4/13/08.
    >>
    >> Is it possible that I disabled something along the line to remove this
    >> option? Any ideas?

    > Windows Vista general newsgroup:
    > microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

    I did post there with no response. I'm checking into 'Why's suggestions
    now. My earlier Google search didn't yield any results. Probably wrong
    search words.
    Mellowed, Jun 29, 2009
  5. Mellowed

    Mellowed Guest

    why? wrote:
    > On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:49:10 -0700, Mellowed wrote:
    >
    >> OS Vista Ultimate 32 SP2
    >>
    >> I recently had to replace my video card and thought that I would re-do
    >> my Windows Experience Score. Old score was 5.3. When going to
    >> Performance Information and Tools I am not given the option for a test.
    >> I can't even see my old scores. The last rating was dated 4/13/08.
    >>
    >> Is it possible that I disabled something along the line to remove this
    >> option? Any ideas?

    > Nothing like this worked?
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 2,530,000 for
    > windows experience run test
    > . (0.23 seconds)
    >
    > 2nd hit,
    >
    > Windows 7 Feature Focus Windows Experience Index | Vista Home
    > 1 Feb 2009 ... As noted previously the Windows Experience Index tests
    > five key hardware ... Today, there isn't a PC being sold that can't run
    > Windows Aero, ...
    > www.vista123.net/.../windows-7-feature-focus-windows-experience-index
    >
    > Part of the text says -
    >
    > To manually re-run the WEI performance test, you will need to follow a
    > circuituitous route to the tool.
    >
    > This,
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 16,100 for
    > windows wei view old scores
    > . (0.31 seconds)
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=windows wei view old scores
    >
    > Maybe,
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 82,900 for
    > restore old wei scores
    > . (0.23 seconds)
    >
    > Ok so it's the same looking post, who knows maybe different answers.
    >
    > #
    > Lost ability to update WEI score. - Vista Forums
    > 7 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 12 Apr 2008
    > I can no longer upsate the WEI score. In control panel - system, I see
    > the score but ... Old 04-12-2008. Amorphous. Newbie. Join Date: Apr 2008
    > ... Which entries needed to be removed to restore the lost
    > functionality? ...
    > www.vistax64.com/.../56319-lost-ability-update-wei-score.html - Cached -
    > Similar -
    > #
    > Lost ability to update WEI score.
    > I can no longer upsate the WEI score. In control panel - system, I see
    > the score ... Which entries needed to be removed to restore the lost
    > functionality? ...
    > www.winvistatips.com/lost-ability-update-wei-score-t90304.html - Cached
    > - Similar -
    >

    > Me

    Many thanks. After searching thru your links I got it. My initial
    Google search didn't yield the pertinent results. I had also previously
    posted the same request on the Vista forms without any responses. This
    forum solved the problem.

    Thanks,
    Mellowed, Jun 30, 2009