    Available and Does Not Give the Option to Refresh My Rating. Does Anyone Know
    What May Have Caused This? Its Nothing Really Important I Guess But it Been
    Bugging Me =)

    Messiah, May 30, 2008

  2. Messiah

    Clayton Guest

    Have you tried restarting your system and trying again?

    Clayton, May 30, 2008

  3. Messiah

    Messiah Guest

    Yup I've Restarted My PC Several Times and No Luck. It Will Allow Me to
    Click on My Windows Experience Index But Only Shows Me the Last Index Update
    as of 3/21/08 and Nothing More. I Think I'm Probably Just Going to Have Back
    Everything Up and Install a The OS Again to Fix It

    Messiah, May 30, 2008
  4. Messiah

    Carlos Guest

    Messiah,
    Go to http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933478 ("The Windows Experience Index
    rating may inherit an incorrect value after you make a change to your
    computer's hardware") and use method number 3 which I quote:

    Method 3: Update the Windows Experience Index at a command prompt

    To do this, follow these steps:

    1. Click Start, type Command Prompt in the Start Search box, and then press
    ENTER.
    2. Type the following command, and then press ENTER:

    winsat formal

    (unquote)

    If that fails, use method number 4 in the same page.

    Best of luck.

    Carlos

    Carlos, May 30, 2008
  5. Messiah

    Mark H Guest

    I cOuldn't rEally tEll yOu, bUt dOn't yOu fInd iT dIfficult tO rEad yOur
    mEssages wHen yOu tYpe lIke tHat?

    Mark H, May 30, 2008