    heard of a Windows DVD player that does it.

    Pratyatosa

    , Jun 19, 2007

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is there a Windows DVD Player other than Microsoft Windows Media
    > Center that automatically resumes where you left off, the next time
    > that you play a particular DVD? Even the cheapest JVC stand alone DVD
    > player does that, but, except for Windows Media Center, I haven't
    > heard of a Windows DVD player that does it.
    >
    > Pratyatosa

    power dvd does it.

    --
    Gareth.

    That fly... is your magic wand.
    http://www.last.fm/user/dsbmusic/

    the dog from that film you saw, Jun 19, 2007

  3. In message news:,
    sprach forth the following:

    > Is there a Windows DVD Player other than Microsoft Windows Media
    > Center that automatically resumes where you left off, the next time
    > that you play a particular DVD? Even the cheapest JVC stand alone DVD
    > player does that, but, except for Windows Media Center, I haven't
    > heard of a Windows DVD player that does it.

    With PowerDVD you can have it automatically resume, automatically restart,
    or prompt you each time.

    Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute, Jun 19, 2007
  4. Guest

    On Jun 19, 1:28 pm, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
    <> wrote:
    > With PowerDVD you can have it automatically resume, automatically restart,
    > or prompt you each time.

    Great! Thanks.

    , Jun 19, 2007
  5. Guest

    On Jun 19, 12:56 pm, "the dog from that film you saw"
    <> wrote:
    > power dvd does it.

    Power DVD it is! Thanks.

    , Jun 19, 2007