    Andy Petro Guest

    My Windows Defender stopped working . Fault OX800106 ba. How can i get
    it to work again

    Andy Petro, Jan 5, 2007

  2. Andy Petro

    ellis_jay Guest

    Andy Petro wrote:
    > My Windows Defender stopped working . Fault OX800106 ba. How can i
    > get it to work again

    You ought to be glad, from what I hear.

    ___Sador the carpenter to Turin
    Tolkien, The Unfinished Tales

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Jan 5, 2007

  3. Andy Petro

    old man Guest

    by uninstalling the expired beta, and downloading the latest one

    old man, Jan 5, 2007
  4. Andy Petro

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 5, 2007
  5. Andy Petro wrote:

    > My Windows Defender stopped working . Fault OX800106 ba. How can i get
    > it to work again

    Kick it.

    Sigmund Freud, Jan 5, 2007
  6. Andy Petro

    Budweiser Guest

    "Andy Petro" <> wrote in message
    > My Windows Defender stopped working . Fault OX800106 ba. How can i get
    > it to work again

    You should be happy, take the opportunity now to delete/ uninstall the damn
    thing.
    So what is it defending you against? -- you have highly sensitive
    information on your machine? -- what the hell are you doing using that
    machine on the net/ connected to a network.

    Budweiser, Jan 5, 2007
  7. Andy Petro

    Just Me Guest

    I used to have that same idea. Just take the view point that anything you
    leave in the computer is going to be read by others, so don't put anything
    on it thats important. And if something bad happens, just get out the quick
    restore CD's that came with it and start over fresh in about an hour or
    less.

    Just Me, Jan 6, 2007