    __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4673 (20091209) __________

    Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

    http://www.eset.com

    Peter Rubens, Dec 9, 2009

  2. Go into the Control Panel and you should find Windows Defender there.
    I'm using the Classic view that has all the icons.

    If ESET is telling you to turn it off to avoid conflicts, then I would
    recommend doing it. I have Vipre and it want Windows Defender off also,
    so mine is off.

    Bobby Johnson, Dec 9, 2009

  3. Peter Rubens

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Peter:
    If you did an upgrade from Vista Eset recommends "If you are using ESET
    Smart Security and upgrading from Windows Vista to Windows 7, we recommend
    you uninstall and then reinstall ESET Smart Security after the operating
    system upgrade." I'm running Nod32 and no conflicts with Windows Defender
    have been noticed including during beta testing.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    Win-7 Enterprise x64, Win-7 Professional x64.

    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4674 (20091209) __________

    http://www.eset.com

    Dennis Pack, Dec 9, 2009
  4. Peter Rubens

    Carlos Guest

    Peter,
    These are two pages with workarounds for disabling Windows Defender in
    Windows 7
    http://www.simplehelp.net/2009/03/11/how-to-disable-windows-defender-in-windows-7/
    http://forums.techarena.in/tips-tweaks/1139937.htm
    Carlos