    1. Advertising

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Sam Crawford Guest

    Sam Crawford, Feb 17, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    John Barnes Guest

    John Barnes, Feb 17, 2006
  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Sam Crawford Guest

    On 17-Feb-2006, "John Barnes" <> wrote:

    > Not a comforting review. :-((

    I'm running it on a test machine where the user runs with "User" rights.
    I'll check the machine in a few weeks and see how it does.

    I realize it is still beta software and keeping my fingers crossed it
    becomes an excellent product. I'm also running Windows OneCare on the same
    machine and so far, am pleased with it.
    Sam Crawford, Feb 17, 2006
  4. Dunno. I've been checking Winndows Defender against AdAware and AA doesn't
    find anything additional. The only problem that I've heard with WD beta2 is
    that it might not install on certain machines with older versions of GDI+
    installed.

    =?Utf-8?B?amFibG9vbWYxMjMw?=, Feb 19, 2006