    sites to my desk top, when i try to run it; I continually get: Windows
    cannot find 'C\DocumentsandSettings\John\Desktop\Setupvoipstunt.exe'

    Novice would be grateful for any further suggestions. Thanks.

    john royce, Jul 30, 2009

  2. In message <h4ssgd$2mt$-september.org>, "john royce" wrote:
    > After being invited to update my voipstunt voip service, when i tried it
    > would not load up on to my computer.
    >
    > It was suggested to me earlier that i might have malware, so i ran spybot
    > search and destroy and also made sure i had deleted any existing versions
    > of
    > voipstunt.
    >
    > Even though i have saved the voipstunt download program from different web
    > sites to my desk top, when i try to run it; I continually get: Windows
    > cannot find 'C\DocumentsandSettings\John\Desktop\Setupvoipstunt.exe'
    >
    > Novice would be grateful for any further suggestions. Thanks.

    Rightclick on the desktop link and look at properties to see what its pointing
    to.
    Or do Search or Find or wtf ever they call it on Windoze and type
    Setupvoipstunt.exe in the search pane and be sure its searching to the root of
    'C:\>'

    I thot finding a file on ones winbox was Easy Peasy?

    ^_^

    --
    Proof of Americas 3rd world status:
    http://www.ramusa.org/

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 30, 2009

  3. Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile

    wrote:
    >>> After being invited to update my voipstunt voip service, when i

    tried it
    >>> would not load up on to my computer.
    >>>
    >>> It was suggested to me earlier that i might have malware, so i ran

    spybot
    >>> search and destroy and also made sure i had deleted any existing

    versions
    >>> of
    >>> voipstunt.
    >>>
    >>> Even though i have saved the voipstunt download program from

    different web
    >>> sites to my desk top, when i try to run it; I continually get:

    Windows
    >>> cannot find

    'C\DocumentsandSettings\John\Desktop\Setupvoipstunt.exe'

    >>> Novice would be grateful for any further suggestions. Thanks.
    >>>

    >> Rightclick on the desktop link and look at properties to see what

    its pointing
    >> to.
    >> Or do Search or Find or wtf ever they call it on Windoze and type
    >> Setupvoipstunt.exe in the search pane and be sure its searching to

    the root of
    >> 'C:\>'
    >>
    >> I thot finding a file on ones winbox was Easy Peasy?

    >Even with all my brilliant expertise I still have to go hunting for
    >downloads sometimes. I use Windows but there's times when I hate it.

    Try setting your download folder as something easy to remember
    like...oh..."My Downloads" or just "downloads"?

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 31, 2009
  4. In message <>, Rôgêr wrote:
    > §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > > Rôgêr <> pinched out a steaming pile
    > > of<>:

    > > tried it

    > > spybot

    > > versions

    > > different web

    > > Windows

    > > 'C\DocumentsandSettings\John\Desktop\Setupvoipstunt.exe'

    > > its pointing

    > > the root of

    > >> Even with all my brilliant expertise I still have to go hunting for
    > >> downloads sometimes. I use Windows but there's times when I hate it.
    > >>

    > > Try setting your download folder as something easy to remember
    > > like...oh..."My Downloads" or just "downloads"?

    > Yeah, that's the ticket. I'd never thought of that. <eyes roll all the
    > way back into the head>

    Be careful, they'll stick like that.

    :(

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 31, 2009
  5. john royce

    Aardvark Guest

    On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:05:29 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:

    > <eyes roll all the
    >> way back into the head>

    > Be careful, they'll stick like that.

    Only if the wind changes while he's doing it.

    Don't you know nuffin?

    Aardvark, Aug 1, 2009
  6. In message <QJZcm.28092$2>, Aardvark wrote:
    > On Fri, 31 Jul 2009 16:05:29 -0600, §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    >
    > > <eyes roll all the
    > >> way back into the head>

    > > Be careful, they'll stick like that.
    > >

    > Only if the wind changes while he's doing it.

    Or you kick him in the chuddies...

    > Don't you know nuffin?

    I know better than to try to look at my brain :)

    §ñühw¤£f, Aug 1, 2009