    "windows cannot configure this wireless connection." Have manually turned on
    the Wireless Zero Configuration (WZC). However, each time I shut down and
    turn back on, I get the same error message again. HELP!
    =?Utf-8?B?bXJrYw==?=, Jan 12, 2006

  2. "=?Utf-8?B?bXJrYw==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > When viewing available networks, instead of seeing available
    > networks I get: "windows cannot configure this wireless
    > connection." Have manually turned on the Wireless Zero
    > Configuration (WZC). However, each time I shut down and turn
    > back on, I get the same error message again. HELP!

    Your wireless adapter is being managed by the manufacturer-supplied
    utility. On each boot-up, the mfr's utility shuts down the WZC
    service.

    To overcome it, try this:
    - Rt-click the WLAN icon and click View available wireless networks
    - Click on Change advanced settings
    - Click on Wireless networks tab
    - Click to tick the box for "Use Windows to configure my wireless
    network settings"
    - OK everything
    - Reboot Windows
    Frazer Jolly Goodfellow, Jan 12, 2006